The Onyx Apartment
The Onyx Apartment is in the perfect location in the centre of Courchevel 1850 and the chic alpine design is what gives us the confidence to class this suite as one of the best.
The Onyx Apartment is an exceptional, private suite within a luxurious five star hotel complex at the centre of Courchevel 1850.
The Grandes Alpes Hotel comprises of nine exceptional apartments and enjoys one of the best locations in resort, alongside the Bellecote piste offering ski in, ski out access, and only a moments walk to the exclusive array of boutiques, bars, cafés and restaurants.
The Onyx Apartment, with an interior décor to match its name, at 164m² in size comprises of master bedroom two further spacious, en-suite bedrooms, living room with cosy fireplace, professional kitchen and wine cellar.
Guests of the Onyx Apartment have access to all the hotel′s facilities, with direct access to the relaxing spa and swimming pool, and the slopeside restaurant and bar to take in the surrounding views of the Alps.
Shared steam room
- 1 x Master bedroom en-suite
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathroom/ shower room
- Reception / concierge
- Optional chef for private hire
- Distance to piste: Ski-in / ski-out
- Distance to lifts: Less than 1 minute walk or ski
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Welcome and assistance
- In-resort concierge
- Daily breakfast
- Daily housekeeping
- Butler service
- Access to the Spa Bellefontaine
- Complimentary shuttle service within Courchevel 1850
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Wine and bar drinks
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Flexible dates may be available
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.