The Ruby Apartment
A fantastic concept in Courchevel. The guests of the Ruby Apartment have privacy with the added bonus of having the facilities of a 5* hotel.
This hotel comprises of nine exceptional apartments and enjoys one of the best locations in resort, alongside the Bellecote piste offering ski in, ski out access, and only a moments walk to the exclusive array of boutiques, bars, cafés and restaurants.
Located on the second floor, consisting of a very large open plan dining room, living room with fireplace and view over the valley, smoking room, professional kitchen, wine cellar, 4 large en-suite bedrooms, 2 of which are on the first level, (including master bedroom with hammam) and 2 more upstairs on the 2nd level.
Guests of the Ruby Apartment have access to all the Grandes Alpes facilities, with direct access to the relaxing spa and swimming pool, and the slope-side restaurant and bar to take in the surrounding views of the Alps.
The Ruby Apartment was one of the best places we have stayed at in Courchevel. The location is the biggest draw alongside the impeccable service.
- "Ski In, Ski Out" access
- Shared pool & sauna
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Gas fireplace
- Large Sitting Room
- Towels, bath & beauty products
- Digital Satellite/Freeview
- Flat Screen TV
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Garage Parking
- Wine Cellar
- 4 x en-suite bedrooms
- Reception / Concierge
- Optional chef for private hire
- Distance to piste: Ski in, ski out
- Distance to lifts: Less than 1 min. walk or ski.
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
chalet rental price, includes breakfast
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Assistance with ski rentals
- Assistance with lift tickets
- Daily breakfast
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Resort shuttle driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Flexible dates may be available
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.