The Emerald Apartment
5 star hotel service doesn′t really get much better than this. This hotel is in the best location.
This hotel comprises of nine exceptional apartments and enjoys one of the best locations in resort, alongside the Bellecote piste offering ski in/out access, and only a moments walk to the exclusive array of boutiques, bars, cafés and restaurants.
Covers the entire fourth floor, consisting of an exceptional south facing living room with fireplace and views over the slopes, private lift access, fitness room, hammam, games room, large dining room also south facing, professional kitchen and wine cellar, with four en suite bedrooms (including a 44 m² master bedroom with large bathroom, dressing room and stunning views over the valley).
Guests of the Emerald Apartment have access to all the Grandes Alpes facilities, with direct access to the relaxing spa and swimming pool, and the slopeside restaurant and bar to take in the surrounding views of the Alps.
- Ski-in / ski-out access
- Shared pool & sauna
- Steam room / Hammam
- Large sitting room
- Wine cellar
- 1 x Master bedroom en-suite with steam room and gym
- 3 x En-suite bedrooms
- Reception / concierge
- Optional chef for private hire
- Distance to piste: Ski-in / ski-out
- Distance to lifts: Less than 1 minute
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Assistance with ski rentals
- Assistance with lift tickets
- Daily breakfast
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Resort shuttle driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Wine and bar drinks
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Flexible dates may be available
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.