The Emerald Apartment
We were impressed with the Grande Alpes suites when we saw them being built - now we′re quite blown away! 5 star hotel service doesn′t really get much better and all in the perfect location.
This hotel comprises of nine exceptional apartments and enjoys one of the best locations in resort, alongside the Bellecote piste offering ski in, ski out access, and only a moments walk to the exclusive array of boutiques, bars, cafés and restaurants.
Covers the entire 4th floor, consisting of an exceptional south facing living room with fireplace and views over the slopes, private lift access, fitness room, hammam, games room, large dining room also south facing, professional kitchen and wine cellar, with 4 en-suite bedrooms (including a 44 m² master bedroom with large bathroom, dressing room and stunning views over the valley).
Guests of the Emerald Apartment have access to all the Grandes Alpes facilities, with direct access to the relaxing spa and swimming pool, and the slopeside restaurant and bar to take in the surrounding views of the Alps.
The location couldn’t have been better, the apartment was stunning, and all staff friendly and helpful.
- "Ski In, Ski Out" access
- Shared pool & sauna
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Large Sitting Room
- Garage Parking
- Wine cellar
- 1 x Master bedroom en-suite with steam room and gym
- 3 x En-suite bedrooms
- Reception / Concierge
- Optional chef for private hire
- Distance to piste: Ski in, ski out
- Distance to lifts: Less than 1 min. walk or ski.
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use price, includes breakfast
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Assistance with ski rentals
- Assistance with lift tickets
- Daily breakfast
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Resort shuttle driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Flexible dates may be available
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.