The Amethyst Apartment
We love the Grandes Alpes apartments. Having the comfort of your own apartment with the facilities and backing of a superb hotel is a great combination. Add the proximity to both the Bellecote piste and the town centre and this is a smart choice of accommodation in Courchevel 1850.
This hotel, one of the first to establish itself in this prestigious resort, and is one of the most exclusive and luxurious hotels in 1850. It comprises of nine exceptional apartments and enjoys one of the best locations in resort, alongside the Bellecote piste offering ski in, ski out access, and only a moments walk to the exclusive array of boutiques, bars, cafés and restaurants.
Located on the 1st floor, consisting of a very large open plan dining room and living room with fireplace, both south facing with views over the slopes, professional kitchen, wine cellar and three en-suite bedrooms (including a 43 m² master bedroom)
Guests of the Amethyst Apartment have access to all the Grandes Alpes facilities, with direct access to the relaxing spa and swimming pool, and the slopeside restaurant and bar to take in the surrounding views of the Alps.
Shared steam room
- 3 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathroom/ shower room
- Reception / Concierge
- Optional chef for private hire
- Distance to piste: Ski in, ski out
- Distance to lifts: Less than 1 minute walk or ski.
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
apartment rental price, includes breakfast
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Welcome and assistance
- In-resort concierge
- Daily breakfast
- Daily housekeeping
- Butler service
- Access to the Spa Bellefontaine
- Complimentary shuttle service within Courchevel 1850
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Flexible dates may be available
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Courchevel 1850, France
The Suites de la Potiniere Penthouse
Courchevel 1850, France
The Hotel Les Airelles Penthouse
Courchevel Moriond (1650), France
Portetta Loft III
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.