The Amethyst Apartment
We love the Grandes Alpes apartments. Having the comfort of your own apartment with the facilities and backing of a superb hotel is a great combination. Add the proximity to both the Bellecote piste and the town centre and this is a smart choice of accommodation in Courchevel 1850.
This hotel, one of the first to establish itself in this prestigious resort, underwent a massive 10 million Euro renovation in December 2011 and is one of the most exclusive and luxurious hotels in 1850. It comprises of nine exceptional apartments and enjoys one of the best locations in resort, alongside the Bellecote piste offering ski in, ski out access, and only a moments walk to the exclusive array of boutiques, bars, cafés and restaurants.
Located on the 1st floor, consisting of a very large open plan dining room and living room with fireplace, both south facing with views over the slopes, professional kitchen, wine cellar and three en-suite bedrooms (including a 43 m² master bedroom)
Guests of the Amethyst Apartment have access to all the Grandes Alpes facilities, with direct access to the relaxing spa and swimming pool, and the slopeside restaurant and bar to take in the surrounding views of the Alps.
A beautiful apartment with a great location and amazing facilities
- "Ski In, Ski Out" access
- Shared pool & sauna
- Open Fireplace
- Towels, bath & beauty products
- Flat Screen TV
- Flat-screen satelite TV in every bedroom
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Garage Parking
- Massage area
- Wine Cellar
- 3 x en-suite bedrooms
- Reception / Concierge
- Optional chef for private hire
- Distance to piste: Ski in, ski out
- Distance to lifts: Less than 1 min. walk or ski.
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
chalet rental price, includes breakfast
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Assistance with lift tickets
- Daily breakfast
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Resort shuttle driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Flexible dates may be available
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.