The Serpentine Apartment
A super luxurious apartment with the added bonus of being right on the slopes. The Serpentine apartment is ideal for two families for whom location, service and amenities are key.
This hotel comprises of nine exceptional apartments and enjoys one of the best locations in resort, alongside the Bellecote piste offering ski in, ski out access, and only a moments walk to the exclusive array of boutiques, bars, cafés and restaurants.
Located on the third floor, consisting of a south facing living room with fireplace and view over the slopes, large dining room, professional kitchen and wine cellar with four en-suite bedrooms.
Guests of the Serpentine Apartment have access to all the Grandes Alpes facilities, with direct access to the relaxing spa and swimming pool, and the slopeside restaurant and bar to take in the surrounding views of the Alps.
We had such a lovely time in Courchevel, the best property we have rented yet. We even hired one of the chefs on a few evenings which was delightful.
- "Ski In, Ski Out" access
- Shared pool & sauna
- Wood burning stove
- Large Sitting Room
- Towels, bath & beauty products
- Digital Satellite/Freeview
- Flat Screen TV
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Garage Parking
- Wine cellar
- 4 x en-suite bedrooms
- Reception / Concierge
- Optional chef for private hire
- Distance to piste: Ski in, ski out
- Distance to lifts: Less than 1 min. walk or ski.
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
chalet rental price, includes breakfast
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Assistance with lift tickets
- Daily breakfast
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Resort shuttle driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Flexible dates may be available
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.