The Topaz Apartment
Like its sister apartments, Topaz combines luxurious accommodation with excellent hotel facilities and a great location. This is a winning combination and makes this the perfect base from which to explore all that Courchevel has to offer.
Comprising of 160sqm of living space, The Topaz apartment is on the second floor of the exclusive Grandes Alpes Private Hotel, exceptionally located on the Croisette and with genuine ski-in/ski-out access onto the Bellecote piste.
Each of the three bedrooms has been meticulously designed with comfort in mind, has its own en suite of course, and two of the bedrooms have balcony access. The living area is conveniently split into two, one area with a TV and one with a relaxation area.
The Topaz Apartment also has a private dining room, large living room with fireplace, as well as a wine cave, and a professional kitchen where your private butler will prepare an amazing breakfast, and you have the option of in apartment private dining with a chef at a supplement.
Guests of the Topaz Apartment have access to all the Grandes Alpes facilities, with direct access to the relaxing spa and swimming pool, and the slope side restaurant and bar to take in the surrounding views of the Alps.
Shared steam room
- 3 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathroom/ shower room
- Reception / Concierge
- Optional chef for private hire
- Distance to piste: Ski in, ski out
- Distance to lifts: Less than 1 minute walk or 10 second ski
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Welcome and assistance
- In-resort concierge
- Daily breakfast
- Daily housekeeping
- Butler service
- Access to the Spa Bellefontaine
- Complimentary shuttle service within Courchevel 1850
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Flexible dates may be available
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Courchevel 1850, France
The Emerald Apartment
Courchevel Moriond (1650), France
Portetta Loft I
Courchevel 1850, France
The Suites de la Potiniere Penthouse
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.