Four Seasons Resort Whistler
With a perfect combination of rustic charm and European elegance this hotel is everything you would expect from the Four Seasons. An exceptional hotel offering the height of luxury with service to match, this is one of our absolute favourites!
Setting the scene
The Four Seasons is raising the bar in terms of the quality of service offered in Whistler. There are many different room types within the hotel, and all the rooms have King beds. There are many Interconnecting room possibilities for those travelling with children and each room has a fireplace, balcony and lavish amenities. The Four Seasons also features several Presidential suites which truly are the lap of luxury. In addition there are a range of Private Residences; 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartment style suites which are without a doubt the best of the best that Whistler has to offer.
The Four Seasons was completed in the spring of 2004 and has become the place to stay in Whistler. It is located in the upper village, a short walk to the base of Blackcomb. The Four Seasons offers a shuttle service and includes a full ski concierge at the base of both mountains so you never have to carry your skis.
The Four Seasons Whistler has it all- a great swimming pool (hot chocolate served daily), hot tubs, full spa and gym complete with yoga and pilates classes. The renowned ′Fifty-Two 80′ bistro serves some fantastic cuisine and the lounge area serves up a mean martini.
Rooms and Suites
- Mountain View Room (53 sqm) - King bed or two twin beds. One sofa bed or one crib.
- Two Bedroom Interconnecting Deluxe Room (102 sqm) - Two king beds or one king bed and two twin beds. Two Sofa beds.
- Deluxe Room (51 sqm) - King bed or two twin beds, Twin room: One sofa bed or one extra bed and one crib on request.
- Superior Room (51 sqm) - King bed.
- Resort Room (48 sqm) - King bed, One sofa bed and one crib on request.
- The Blackcomb Suite (209 sqm) - Two king beds, One sofa bed, one extra bed, one crib per bedroom on request.
- The Summit Suite (158 sqm) - Two king beds, One sofa bed in living room and one crib per bedroom.
- The Townhouse (170 sqm) - Two king beds, Two sofa beds, one crib per bedroom on request.
- The Alpine Suite (160 sqm) - King bed, Two sofa beds, one crib on request.
- The Valley Suite (125 sqm) - Two king beds, One sofa bed in living room and one crib per bedroom.
- Four Seasons Two Bedroom Executive Suite (125 sqm) - Two king beds or one king and two twin beds, One sofa bed in living room and one crib per bedroom.
- Deluxe Four Seasons Executive Suite (78 sqm) - King bed, One sofa bed in living room and one crib in the bedroom.
- Four Seasons Executive Suite (74 sqm) - King bed, One sofa bed in living room and one crib in the bedroom.
Private Residence Rentals
- Two Bedroom Residence (139sqm) - Two King Bedrooms, sofa-bed in separate sitting room, two bathrooms, powder room and gourmet kitchen.
- Three Bedroom Residence (218 sqm) - Three King Bedrooms, sofa-bed in separate sitting room, three bathrooms, powder room and gourmet kitchen.
- Three Bedroom and Den Residence (232 sqm) - Three King Bedrooms, sofa-bed in separate sitting room, three bathrooms, powder room and gourmet kitchen.
- Four Bedroom and Den Residence (339-344 sqm) - Three King beds and one queen bed, sofa-bed in separate sitting room, four bathrooms, powder room and gourmet kitchen.
All rooms have: All news cable network, CD player, Clock radio, Complimentary newspaper with breakfast, Down duvets, Down pillows , DVD player, Hair dryer, Hypo-allergenic pillows on request, In-room safe, Iron and ironing board, Make-up mirror, Multi-line telephone(s) with voicemail, Refrigerated private bar, Tea/coffee maker, Thick terry bathrobes, Twice-daily housekeeping service, Wired or wireless Internet access.
Spa and Wellness
Nationally recognized as the #3 spa resort in Canada by Condé Nast’s 2012 readers poll, Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler invites you to indulge in your own quiet sanctuary.
Featuring an outdoor pool and hot tubs, a steam room, ice shower, 14 treatment rooms, a fitness centre and weights area, there is something for everyone; whether you are keen to hit the gym or prefer to be pampered and relax in peace.
Dining and Après Ski
Fifty Two 80 Eatery & Bar
Named for the number of feet that can be skied on Blackcomb Mountain′s vertical mile, Fifty Two 80 Eatery & Bar is a welcoming lounge with a relaxed ambience, perfect for winding down after an active day or anticipating a spirited evening ahead. An inviting heated terrace can be enjoyed year-round, and socialising around the wood-burning fire pit is a popular choice after an energetic day on the mountain.
Sidecut-Steak with an edge. Surrounded by the beauty of Whistler’s alpine setting, Sidecut brings the scope of the mountains to you. A warm fireplace greets you as you enter, with natural woodwork that complements the feel of the mountain backdrop outside. Floor-to-ceiling windows bring the outdoors in, providing natural light and beautiful views of the surrounding alpine landscape. Here, steak is more than a meal. It’s an experience, expertly prepared by a restaurant team that takes great care in every bite.
- Distance to lifts: 5 min. walk (Blackcomb), 10 min. walk/3 min. drive (Whistler Mountain)
- Distance to resort centre: 5 min. walk (Upper Village), 10 min. walk/3 min. drive (Whistler Village)
Distance To Airport
- Pemberton (CYPS): 35mins / 35km
- Squamish (YSE): 50mins / 55km
- Vancouver (YVR): 2h 30m / 140km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Vail, Colorado, United States
Banff & Lake Louise, AB, Canada
Deer Valley, Utah, United States
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.