Montage Deer Valley
This true ski in, ski out luxury hotel has a fantastic on-mountain location. We feel this superb hotel is ideal for families with a special children′s club; perfect for keeping them entertained whilst you enjoy the outstanding spa facilities.
Setting the scene
Opened in December 2010, Montage Deer Valley is one of North America′s finest mountain resorts. Styled on the great mountain lodges of the West, this superb luxury hotel is warm and welcoming. The accommodation is comprised of 154 deluxe guest rooms and more than 66 suites and residences, ranging from one to four bedrooms.
Montage Deer Valley is located only 40mins drive from Salt Lake City Airport and less than 5 mins from the historic main street of Park City. Situated on-mountain it certainly is a true ski in, ski out hotel, adjacent to 3 high speed chair lifts which will soon whisk you up the mountain to enjoy the 2,026 acres of perfect corduroy, groomed trails and vertical slopes.
The hotel is very family friendly and has a special club for children aged 5-12, an in-house bowling alley as well as it own St Bernard dog named Monty, whom children are bound to love. The other superb facilities at Montage include a top class spa, swimming pools, in house ski shop, fitness centre and a choice of 5 restaurants serving international cuisine.
Rooms and Suites
There are 154 deluxe guest rooms and more than 66 suites and residences, ranging from one to four bedrooms. Guest rooms are on average 56sqm. Suites range from 93 to 297 sqm and all rooms have breathtaking mountain views.
- King Room Resort/Vista/Peak (56 sqm) - King bed and rollaway, views of the Resort, Vista or the mountain trails.
- Double Queen Room Resort/Vista/Peak (56 sqm) - Two queen beds, views of the Resort, Vista or the mountain trails.
- Resort View Junior Suite (64-67 sqm) - King bed, sofa bed and a rollaway. Private balcony or patio with resort views.
- Resort View Suite (97 - 111 sqm) - King bed, sofa bed and a rollaway. Private balcony or patio with resort views.
- Vista View King Suite (97 - 111 sqm) - King bed, sofa bed and a rollaway. Private balcony or patio with mountain views.
- Peak View Suite (97 - 111 sqm) - King bed and a sofa bed . Private balcony or patio with mountain views.
- Apline Suite (148 sqm) - King bed, sofa bed and a rollaway. Two living areas with large windows and a private balcony or patio.
- Empire Suite (176 sqm) - King bed, sofa bed and a rollaway. Two living areas with large windows and a private balcony or patio.
- Presidential Suite (241 sqm) - King bed and two rollaways. Generous living space with views of the Empire Mountain.
- Two Bedroom King Suite Resort/Vista/Peak (153 sqm) - Two King beds, sofa bed and a rollaway. Private balcony or patio.
- Two Bedroom Queen Suite Resort/Vista/Peak (153 sqm) - One King bed, two Queen beds, sofa bed and a rollaway. Private balcony or patio.
- Two Bedroom Alpine Suite (204 sqm) - Two queen beds, one queen sofa bed and a rollaway. Three living areas and a private balcony or patio.
- Two Bedroom Empire Suite (232 sqm) - Two king beds, one queen sofa bed and a rollaway. Three living areas and a private balcony
- Two Bedroom Presidential Suite (297 sqm) - King Bed, two Queen beds and two rollaways or sofa beds.
- Three Bedroom Suite Resort/Vista/Peak (209 sqm) - Two king beds, two queen beds, a rollaway.
- Four Bedroom suite Vista/Peak (334 sqm) - King bed, Queen bed, bunk beds and a rollaway.
- Summit view Four Bedroom (492 sqm) - Three king beds, bunk beds and a rollaway. This suite is the top floor with private balcony.
Spa and Wellness
The superb 3, 251sqm Montage spa facilities include an indoor lap pool and relaxation area, outdoor pool with private sun deck, 29 treatment rooms, plus hydrotherapy and Vichy shower rooms. There are separate men and womens relaxation areas and locker rooms, each with steam room, sauna, whirlpools and deluge showers. The spa facilities also include a spacious fitness centre and studio offering a selection of wellness classes. In addition there is a full service salon and a large spa retail boutique.
Dining and Après Ski
Apex An American grill restaurant inspired by fresh local ingredients. The atmosphere is friendly and the restaurant is casual by day and refined by night.
Daly′s Pub & Rec A gourmet gastro pub with a relaxed atmosphere. The restaurant has an open kitchen, bowling on four regulation lanes, billiards, televised sporting events and nostalgic arcade games.
Vista Lounge and Terrace This authentic mountain great room features stunning views of the mountains, Asian inspired food and delicious cocktails.
Yama Sushi A stylish dining venue with the freshest sushi and sashimi in an intimate setting overlooking the Empire ski runs.
Buzz The resort′s espresso bar offers beverages, freshly made goods and sandwiches in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Distance to piste: Ski-in, ski-out
- Distance to lifts: Adjacent to 3 high speed chair lifts
- Distance to resort centre: 5 mins drive
Distance To Airport
- Salt Lake City (SLC): 55mins / 65km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Deer Valley, Utah, United States
Aspen, Colorado, United States
Beaver Creek, Colorado, United States
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.