The Fairmont Banff Springs
Like a fairytale castle this majestic hotel sits on the banks of the winding Bow River, surrounded by beautiful woodland in the heart of the Banff National Park. Elegant and traditional, with a lovely spa and superb restaurants, this is the place to be if you are looking for that little bit of luxury.
Setting the scene
Steeped in history, the Fairmont Banff Springs has been welcoming guests to the Canadian Rocky mountains for almost 125 years. Modelled on a Scottish Baronial Castle and located in the heart of stunning Banff National Park (a UNESCO World Heritage Site), the Fairmont Banff Springs is a truly exceptional hotel.
The Fairmont Banff Springs offers all the facilities you would expect from a world-class hotel including 12 restaurants and lounges, a top class spa, shopping, bowling centre and a kids club. The hotel has 768 superb guest rooms ranging from cosy rooms tucked away in the castle, to spacious suites with sweeping panoramic views of the surrounding Alberta mountains.
Banff is the perfect base to explore the nearby ski resorts of Norquay, Sunshine Village and Lake Louise.
Rooms and Suites
- Fairmont Room (16 sqm) - Either King, Queen, two doubles or Twin bedroom
- Fairmont Mountain View room (16 sqm) - Either King, Queen, two doubles or Twin bedroom
- Deluxe Room (19 sqm) - Either one king bed and one queen bed or two queen beds.
- Gatehouse Room (21 sqm) - Either one king bed and one queen bed or two queen beds.
- Studio Room (26 sqm) - One king bed.
- Junior Suite (30 sqm)- One king bed.
- One Bedroom Suite (42 sqm) - One king bed, some rooms also offer a double sofa bed.
- Two Bedroom Suite (79 sqm) - One king bed and two twin beds.
- Gatehouse Suite (35 sqm) - One king bed or two queen beds.
- Gatehouse Mountain View Suite (35 sqm) - One king bed or two queen beds.
- Junior Suite Jacuzzi (30 sqm) - One king bed.
- Junior Suite Turret (33 sqm) - One queen bed.
- Terrace Suite (56 sqm) - One king bed.
- The Royal Suite (139 sqm) - One king bed.
- Gallery Suite (79 sqm) - One king bed and two bedrooms.
- Signature Suite (51 sqm) - One king bed.
Fairmont Gold Located on the 5th floor, rooms on the Gold Level have exclusive access to Gold concierge/private check in, Gold lounge, complimentary breakfast, afternoon tea and apres ski appertizers served in the lounge.
- Fairmont Gold Room (15 sqm) - One king bed, or two queen beds.
- Fairmont Gold Junior Suite (30 sqm) - Pne king bed.
- Fairmont Gold Mountain View Room (15 sqm) - One king bed or two double beds.
- Fairmont Gold One Bedroom Suite (51 sqm) - One king bed plus one double sofabed.
- Fairmont Gold Two Bedroom Suite (79 sqm) - Two king beds, or one king bed and two double beds.
Spa and Wellness
The hotels Willow Stream Spa offers a serene location guaranteed to restore balance and energy. The spas extensive facilities include private mens and ladies whirlpools, a steam room, sauna and eucalyptus inhalation room, 3 waterfall treatments whirlpools, indoor European mineral pool, outdoor whirlpool, spa terraces and a relaxation area.
As well as this the Aquatic centre includes a 32-metre lap pool, 20-metre outdoor heated pool (open year round) and an indoor hot tub. The spa also offers a wide range of treatments and boasts a hair salon, nail spa and fitness centre.
Dining and Après Ski
The hotel has 12 restaurants and lounges with a amazing selection of cuisines ranging from Canadian to Italian, Bavarian and Japanese.
- Distance to piste: 15 mins to Norquay, 20 mins to Sunshine Village & 40 mins to Lake Louise
- Distance to lifts: 15 mins to Norquay, 20 mins to Sunshine Village & 40 mins to Lake Louise
- Distance to resort centre: 10-15 mins walk
Distance To Airport
- Calgary (YYC): 1h 50m / 150km
Price upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Banff & Lake Louise, AB, Canada
Whistler, BC, Canada
Whistler, BC, Canada
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.