With a total of 14 apartments, The Brunnenhof Residence gives skiers looking to enjoy Lech’s glamour and well-connected skiing, a wealth of choice. Whether you are away with a couple of friends, colleagues or close family and need only two bedrooms, through to larger parties requiring four bedrooms or even enjoying a few apartments together, The Brunnenhof Residence gives you that flexibility. Only a six minute walk from the Schlosskopf chairlift, experienced skiers can also ski to within a few hundred metres of the Residence. The heart of Lech is just a ten minute walk away, ensuring convenience for everyone. Combining this convenience with modern Alpine luxury, enjoy The Brunnenhof Residence’s luxurious shared spa, including an indoor swimming pool, spa, hammam and sauna.
Open plan living, banquette seating and a quad bunk bedroom, it is time to gather friends and family as your party of four adults and four children look forward to all that Brunnenhof 4 has to offer. This first floor apartment offers Alpine charm with luxurious elegance, perfectly suited to the most sociable of days. Children will adore piling onto the banquet seating around the dining table for chocolat chaud and pastries to fuel them for their day ahead, whilst for adults, it will play host to sociable evenings. The dining area flows seamlessly into the modern kitchen and the large corner sofas of the sitting area. The electric fire, historic Alpine photographs and muted natural tones add tasteful character.
From the luxurious master bedroom, slide open the balcony doors and continue to soak in those mountain views. There is a further bedroom, conveniently configured as a twin or double and the children’s quad bunk bedroom. Their Alpine den for their favourite days. These bedrooms have a separate shower room each, located just across the hallway.
Offering you the ideal location and interiors for skiing and socialising, look forward to Lech this winter.
- 97 sqm
- Shared Pool
- Shared Hammam
- Shared Sauna
- Shared Boot Room
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin / Double bedroom with separate shower room
- 1 x Bunk Room (sleeps 4) with separate shower room
- Distance to lifts: 6 minute walk to Schlosskopf chairlift
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 30m / 120km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 35m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily housekeeping service
- Mid-week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift passes or Ski Rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- EUR 2,000 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.