Alexandra is a stunning, spacious apartment located in the more traditional area of Nasserein, but still only a short distance to resort centre. This traditionally lavish, apartment has beautiful views over the home run, and beyond. During sunset the views are quite simply breathtaking.
This beautiful apartment within the exclusive Chalet Austria property is only a short walk from the Nasserein lift station. The property was completed in 2010 and has been built to the highest standards with extensive use of old woods and natural stones. The property has been beautifully furnished throughout to create one of St Anton′s most outstanding properties.
The apartment is laid out over a single floor and comfortably sleeps 6, in 3 en-suite bedrooms. There is a wonderful open plan living and dining area and the well equipped open plan kitchen overlooks the dining area. The dining table comfortably seats 12. The master double bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and direct access to the terrace. The apartment has two further en suite bedrooms (both with bathrooms) which can either be configured as double or twin bedrooms. One of these bedrooms is equipped with a TV and DVD perfect for keeping the children amused.
A small laundry room with washer and tumble dryer is located in the basement. The property is sold self catered basis, however please do contact us if you are interested in taking the property catered. When catered the food is prepared in the main kitchen area in the lower floor of the property and then served by the hosts in the confines of your apartment.
The property has a ski locker and boot heating room shared with the other 3 apartments. In addition, there is access to a shared spa area with a hammam, sauna, shower and relaxation area on the lower floor, which is shared with two other apartments in the building.
- 140 sqm
- Close proximity to the slopes
- 1 x Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom & terrace
- 2 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Distance to lifts: Three minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: Two minute drive, ten minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 15m / 100km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 30m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Pre-arrival shopping service (additional cost)
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- €2,500 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.