Apartment No. 5
We really love No. 5 with the vaulted ceilings giving it the cosy feel, yet not compromising on space. A nice flexible approach to a luxury ski holiday, with the self-catered package allowing guests to sample the local cuisine.
No. 5 has a fantastic location, with Les Gets' Mont Chery cable car just 200m from the front door. Located in the same building as The Penthouse, No. 5 offers a similar feel and style of decor and around 140 sq.m of live-able space. Sleeping up to ten guests in four bedrooms, including three with king-size beds and the fourth with two sets of bunks, No. 5 is the perfect luxury apartment for a family or group of friends alike.
The property spans two floors, with the open plan living room, dining room and kitchen on the top floor. This large yet cosy area offers a sociable space to enjoy, with the log fire perfect to relax in front of after a long day on the slopes. Furnishings and fittings throughout offer a luxury feel, not to mention the beautiful mountain views that add to the peace and tranquillity that the property offers. Offered on a self-catered basis, guests of No. 5 have the flexibility to dine in the village or be a little more self-sufficient, with the pretty centre of Les Gets just a short distance away.
There is secure parking in a covered garage, a ski locker on street level and a lift taking guests to the lower level of the apartment. Upon arrival at No. 5, guests will be greeted by a member of the resort team with a welcome hamper including local specialities and the weeks essentials.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- 140 sqm
- Close proximity to slopes
- Open fireplace
- Laundry room
- Private parking
- 1 x Master king size bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x King size bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
- 1 x Bunk room with private bathroom (sleeps 4)
- Resort manager
- Cleaning staff
- Distance to lifts: 200 metres
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 30m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
This property is also available self-catered, call our team on +44 1865 817 420 for pricing.
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Meet and greet from one of our local resort team on your arrival day
- Linen and towels provided with beds made for your arrival and midweek towel change
- Pre-arrival, midweek and end of stay housekeeping
- Luxury bathroom products from Bamford
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.