Excellent service, one of the best locations in resort and the most incredible spa, if you want ski-in/ski-out Lech, look no further!
Chalet 1551, is a luxury six bedroom, alpine chalet, in the resort of Lech. This ski-in/ski-out chalet steeped in traditional Austrian style, has over 900sqm of living space. Perched above the beautiful village of Lech and next to the blue piste 212, you can ski straight down to the Schlosskopf chairlift.
The luxury ski chalet is the creation of highly renowned interior designer Casus Casa and has been finished to the highest quality using tastefully chosen materials. It has been built with all the latest modern features such as a fully wired Sonos system, a sports bar and climate controlled rooms throughout. On the highest floor, there is a big living and dining area with cosy sofas and an amazing view overlooking the village of Lech.
The outdoor lounge is the perfect location for an after après ski drink. The international wine selection includes some rarities and vintage bottles that can be enjoyed at the chalet.
For getting around Lech you will have access to a chauffeur driven luxury SUV and the chalet itself is accessed by Snow Cat proving just how private it is, whilst being just a short drive or walk to town. Lech itself is world renowned for its fantastic selection of restaurants such as the Rud Alpe on the home piste from Oberlech. You can rent your ski equipment from the Strolz ski shop where the famous Strolz boot was created and where they continue to push the boundaries of ski innovation. There is really something here for everyone – whatever you are looking for.
Chalet 1551 is home to a fully equipped spa area, including indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi, sauna, gym, infra-red cabin and a massage room. The star of the show is most certainly the infinity pool which offers incredible views of the surrounding mountains and the village below.
- 900 sqm
- Ski-in / Ski-out
- 10m indoor pool
- Indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi
- Massage room
- Full spa facilities
- Infrared cabin
- Games room
- Extensive wine cellar
- Ski room with ski boot heater and sledges
- Indoor and outdoor open fire
- Luxury SUV and Polaris snow cat
- 1 x Master suite, king size bed with ensuite bathroom
- 3 x Deluxe bedrooms, with ensuite shower room (2 of them can be combined as family suite)
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 4) with en suite shower room
- Three butlers
- Michelin-starred chef and assistant
- Spa therapist
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: Five to seven minutes using driving service or 10 minutes walk
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 30m / 120km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 35m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on 6 nights
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Pre-dinner canapés
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry service (at extra cost)
- Resort driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Wine and bar drinks
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- Wine and bar drinks and not included
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.