Chalet Arula 2
If you don't need as many rooms as Arula 1, then this chalet is perfect for a smaller group to stay in ultimate luxury.
Conveniently placed on the Schlosskopf slope in Lech, and just a 10 minute walk from the centre of the village, Chalet Arula 2 makes a brilliant base to explore some of Austria's best ski area. Covering over 700 sqm, Chalet Arula 2 offer ski-in/ski-out access, enabling hassle-free skiing straight from the doorstep!
There are two chalets to choose from, Arula Chalet 1 and 2. Both chalets can be rented together for larger parties, accommodating up to 30 guests.
Chalet Arula 2 sleeps eight guests across four en suite bedrooms and has incredible facilities including a party room, ski room, cinema room and a fantastic spa complete with hot tub, steam room, sauna, massage/treatment room and an indoor swimming pool.
Outside on the terrace, you can relax in the heated Jacuzzi whilst you enjoy the beautiful mountain views, or for those with more energy, why not spend time in the chalet's party room, complete with pool table and lots of different lounge areas for socialising.
For an unforgettable luxury ski holiday to Lech book your stay at Chalet Arula 2 today!
- 700 sqm
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor hot tub
- Bar area
- Steam bath
- Treatment room
- Cinema/yoga Room
- 1 x Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with ensuite bathrooms
- 2 x Double/twin bedrooms with ensuite bathroom
- Private chef
- All hours butler service
- Chauffeur (free shuttle within Lech and Zürs)
- Massage therapist (on request)
- Ski instructor (on request)
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/Ski-out access to the Schlosskopf slope
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 30m / 120km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 35m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Tea, coffee and water for the duration of the stay.
- Children's supper
- Dinner on seven nights
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Evening turn-down service
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry service
- Private chauffeured 4x4 (24hrs) within Lech and Zurs
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Local tourist tax
- Wine and bar drinks
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Price based on full occupancy
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.