This unique property is perfect for large groups looking for luxury accommodation in St Anton. With its traditional features, excellent service and close proximity to the slopes Chalet Austria really is a one off property in this highly sought after resort.
The beautiful property is located a short walk from the Nasserein lift station and consists of 3 luxury apartments which make up Chalet Austria. It is perfect for corporate groups or large family gatherings.
As a whole, Chalet Austria can accommodate 30 guests in a total of 13 en suite bedrooms, across three large apartments. The property has been built to the highest standards with vaulted ceilings and extensive use of old woods and natural stones. It has been beautifully furnished throughout to create one of St Anton′s most outstanding properties.
Nasserein is a quiet, family orientated area in St Anton with a main lift station, nursery slopes, ski school and a selection of bars and restaurants.
You can book the chalet either on a catered or self catered basis. Extra facilities include a hammam and gym on the lower ground floor.
The property has external parking for 6 vehicles.
- 640 sqm
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Wood Burning Fireplaces
- TV Room
- Ski Room with Boot Warmers
- Laundry Facilities
- South-Facing Balconies
- 3 x Master bedroom with en suite bathrooms
- 7 x Twin/Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 x Adult-sized bunk bedrooms (each sleeping 4) with en suite bathrooms
- Chalet Concierge
- 2 Hosts/Hostesses
- Experienced Chef
- Driver service
- Distance to lifts: Three minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: Two minute drive, ten minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 15m / 100km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 30m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on five nights
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Two staffs night off per week
- Beers and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Resort driving service (08.00 to 01.00)
- Private ski instructor on the first two days (Mon & Tue)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Local tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit may be requested
- Staff day off: Breakfast will be laid out and cleared away, however no other cleaning is provided. Afternoon tea is not supplied on this day.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.