Thoroughly modern luxury in this beautifully appointed chalet. The location is also lovely and peaceful.
Chalet Bluebird in the world famous resort of St Anton, has something to offer for everyone - whether a group of friends or two families. This luxury ski chalet is characterised by modern interior design and furnishing, combined with the natural building materials of the region for an up to the minute chalet ambience.
This spacious chalet comfortably sleeps 8 + 4 guests, in a master bedroom, three twin rooms, and a bunk room which sleeps four in adult sized bunk beds. The top floor is home to the relaxation and wining and dining area of the property - two living rooms (each with a TV), means the children can enjoy the smaller lounge area with a film, while the adults kick back in front of the fire catching up on the day's events.
The chalet's location in St Anton also leaves nothing lacking - just a five minute downhill walk to the slopes and village.
As Chalet Bluebird is self-catered, our brilliant concierge team will be able to provide recommendations for restaurants, bars and big nights out in St Anton. A pre-arrival shopping service is also available at an additional cost so the fridge can be stocked with all your essentials before you arrive.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- 325 sqm
- Wood burning fireplace
- Private ski locker
- Private laundry facilities
- Wrap-around balcony
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 3 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 4) with en suite bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Distance to piste: 5 minute walk
- Distance to lifts: 5 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 7 minute walk or 2 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 15m / 100km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 30m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Concierge service
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid-week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit of EUR 3,500 is required
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.