A wonderfully spacious and light property in a fabulous resort and ideal located, close to the lift and piste. In our eyes Chalet Griffin is a property not to be missed.
From this luxury ski chalet you can enjoy the elevated setting which gives you uninterrupted views of the valley and surrounding peak. The interiors were designed by MM Design of Frankfurt who undertook the refurbishment of the famous Brenners Park Hotel in Baden-Baden. The interiors are a masterclass in craftsmanship and contemporary Alpine design.
The chalet is laid out over four floors, sleeping 12 guests in total, in six very well appointed en suite bedrooms. The luxurious living and dining area is located at the front of the chalet, flooded with light and warmth emanating from the fireplace. The spacious and very well equipped professional kitchen is separated from the living areas. This floor also houses an impressive cinema room and guest toilet.
After an exhilarating day on the slopes of St Anton, guests staying in Chalet Griffin can take in the latest movie in the chalet's dedicated cinema room or retire to the wellness area on the lower ground floor where a hammam, sauna and relaxation area are located. There is a separate winter entrance to the ample ski room, equipped with boot heaters, clothes drying area and laundry facilities.
- 475 sqm
- Cinema Room
- Open Fireplace
- Private Ski Room
- Heated Boot Warmers
- South-Facing Terrace and Balconies
1 x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom, separate shower and private balcony
1 x Master double/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom, separate shower and shared balcony
1 x Double/twin bedroom with en suite shower room and shared balcony
1 x Double/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom, separate shower and private balcony
2 x Double/twin bedrooms with en suite shower rooms and private balconies
- Chalet manager
- Experienced chef
- 2 Chalet hosts
- Shared driving service
- Distance to lifts: 3 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute drive / 10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 15m / 100km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 30m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Pre-dinner canapés with Champagne on 6 nights
- 3-course dinner on 6 evenings
- Complimentary house wines, beers and soft drinks with dinner
- Complimentary drinks tray with 3 bottles of spirits
- Daily housekeeping
- Midweek bed linen and towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Shared resort driving service
Chalet Griffin is also available on a bed & breakfast basis.
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Staff day off: Breakfast will be laid out and cleared away.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.