A welcome addition to the portfolio. A super location close to the slopes and excellent service and cuisine, Ville Villekulla is ideal for a large family ski trip to one of Austria's most popular ski destinations.
It is rare in St Anton to find a chalet of this calibre so close to the slopes, hence we are extremely pleased to have Villa Villekulla on our portfolio. The Zimmermoos piste, one of the resort's main runs, is only a short walk away and advanced skiers can ski to within 150m.
The chalet's design personifies contemporary elegance with a mixture of neutral tones and vibrant touches throughout. The open plan dining and living area on the top floor not only provides stunning south-facing views from the large terrace but is also the ideal place for a family or group to come together for a pre-dinner drink, contemplating the day's events and warming by the beautiful open wood fireplace.
On the main ground floor we have the majority of the sleeping accommodation with four bedrooms including a master suite with terrace. Guests sleeping in here and the adjoining double room have direct access to the two exterior hot baths. What better way to sooth those aching muscle at the end of the day?
Two further bedrooms including an en suite bunk room are located on the lower ground floor where you will also find the sauna, professional kitchen and ski room.
- 340 sqm
- Ski-In (Advanced Skiers)
- Close Proximity To Slopes
- 2 x Hot Baths On Terrace
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom and terrace
- 1 x Double/twin bedroom with en suite shower room and terrace
- 1 x Double/twin bedroom with shared shower room and WC and balcony access
- 1 x Double/twin bedroom with shared shower room and WC
- 1 x Double/twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 2) with en suite shower room
- Daily housekeeping
- Distance to piste: Ski-in, One minute walk (Zammermoos piste)
- Distance to resort centre: 20 minute walk / four minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 15m / 100km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 30m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Pre-arrival shopping service (additional cost)
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- €7,500 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.