Chalet Maria Schnee
Being nestled away in the exclusive Nassarin area of St Anton also means that the chalet exudes a peaceful atmosphere. A Great place for our guests who want to get away from it all.
Chalet Maria Schnee is a masterpiece of Tyrolian Craftmanship. The chalet nestles in the exclusive St Anton enclave of Nasserein only a few minutes walk to the lift station. Laid out over 3 floors Maria Schnee offers over 550 sqm of luxurious family home.
The grand open plan living and dining area with sunken sitting room has stunning views of the surrounding mountains a view shared by many of the rooms. The chalet comfortably sleeps 12 adults and 4 children in 7 bedrooms, and has a further separate nanny room if required. Zip and lock beds have been used in all the double bedrooms to ensure maximum flexibility of configuration.
The chalet retains many beautiful antique carvings, wood floors and ceilings and other features. Combined with modern contemporary furnishings and art, the owners have created one of the regions most stylish chalets.
- 550 sqm
- Steam Room
- Children's Playroom
- Cinema Room
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room
- Garage Parking
- Resort Driving Service
- 1 x Master double with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with private bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 4) with private shower room
Please note: there is a maximum capacity of 15 guests
- Experienced Chef
- 2 Hosts/Hostesses
- Driver service
- Distance to lifts: Five minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk, two minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 15m / 100km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 30m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast
- Afternoon tea on six days
- Children's supper on six nights
- Dinner on six nights
- Champagne and canapés (six nights)
- Carefully selected house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Evening turn down service on six evenings
- Private ski instructor on 2 days (Mon & Tue)
- Shared driving service 8.30am to 1.00am
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- The main dining area seats a maximum of 12 people for dinner and there is an additional breakfast table in the kitchen which is perfect for children’s tea.
- EUR 7,500 Security Deposit is required by credit authorisation two weeks prior to your arrival in resort.
- Staff day off: Breakfast will be laid out and cleared away. Afternoon tea will be laid out and cleared away the following morning.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.