A modern chalet, with some traditional twists. A warm and friendly service will be received, and there is a hot tub to boot!
Located on the west side of St Anton, in an elevated location that offers just the most amazing views of the surrounding mountains, Chalet Narnia is a superb traditional alpine chalet, that has been refurbished to offer all the modern amenities you would expect from a luxury property of this calibre. The atmosphere is both warm and cosy, with the legendary Austrian hospitality guaranteed.
Chalet Narnia sleeps up to 12 Adults and 2 children across six well proportioned bedrooms, all en-suite and several with walk in rainfall showers.
The main living space is on the ground floor, with a large open plan living come dining area, home to a wood burning fireplace and a sold granite dining table, which is quite the spectacle. Looking outside from the ceiling height glass doors, offers a glimpse onto those incredible views of the surrounding Tyrol mountains. Whilst stepping outside gives access to the private hot tub, which is just perfect for an evening relaxing with a glass of champagne in hand.
- Hot Tub
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Mountain views
- Hairdryer in each bedroom
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- Exterior parking - 3 spaces
- 3 x Twin/Double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin/double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 1 x Twin/Double bed with additional sofa bed, with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin/Double bed that can accommodate an extra bed, with en-suite bathroom.
- 2 x Hosts
- Distance to lifts: Two minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: Two minute drive, or ten minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 15m / 100km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 30m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from team of professional staff
- Cooked and continental breakfast on 7 mornings
- Afternoon tea on 7 days
- Children's supper if required on 6 nights
- Pre-dinner canapés and champagne
- 4 course dinners on 6 nights
- Carefully selected wines with dinner
- Beer and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (a generous selection of house spirits)
- Pre-arrival and in-resort concierge
- Daily housekeeping
- Evening turndown service on 6 nights
- Midweek towel change
- Luxury toiletries, bathrobes and slippers
- Use of WiFi
- Dedicated driving service from 08:30-10:00 & 16:30-20:00 in 4 x 4, 7-seat, Mercedes-Benz GL 420 CDI
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift Passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- End of week clean
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested / will be required
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Price based on full occupancy
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
St. Anton, Austria
St. Martin de Belleville, France
Saas Fee, Switzerland
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.