Soline is among the best chalet apartments in St Anton. The tranquil setting is still only a short distance from the resort centre and has ′ski in / ski out′ access.
This apartment, has been built to the highest standards with extensive use of old woods and natural stones. The property has an original 18th Century Tyrolean 'Stube' and wooden furniture, floors, and ceilings. In addition, the dining area is adorned with an authentic Renaissance painted ceiling. The apartment is laid out over a single floor and comfortably sleeps twelve, in five en suite bedrooms. The property is accessed via the lift or stairs. All the bedrooms and the living area have stunning views from spacious and sunny south west-facing balconies.
A wonderful open plan living and dining area, with a traditional Austrian fireplace, is located at the west end of the property. Its elevated position affords breath-taking views from the balconies and living area. The well-equipped open plan kitchen overlooks the dining area which comfortably seats 12.
This luxury ski chalet also has a beautiful television room with sumptuous furnishings, perfect for entertaining the children.
The property has a shared ski locker and boot heating room, plus external parking for two vehicles. In addition, there is access to a shared spa area with a hammam, sauna, shower and relaxation area on the lower floor, which is shared with two other apartments in the building.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- 200 sqm
- Close proximity to slopes
- Shared spa (Hammam & sauna)
- TV Room
- Wood fireplace
- South facing balconies
- 1 x Twin/double master bedroom with en suite bathroom & balcony
- 2 x Twin/double bedroom with en suite bathroom & balcony
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en suite shower room & balcony
- 1 x Adult-sized bunk room (sleeps 4) with en suite bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Distance to lifts: 3 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk or 2 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 15m / 100km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 30m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Concierge service
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid-week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- EUR 3,500 security deposit is required 2 weeks prior to your arrival in resort
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.