Skyfall is the only luxury chalet in the tranquil village of St Christoph and a very welcome addition to our Austrian portfolio. With all the facilities of the 5* Hospiz Hotel available for your use and a great location near the slopes and lift it certainly makes for a stress free, enjoyable holiday.
Skyfall penthouse is a truly outstanding home that fuses, with absolute grace, new and old-world design, embraces texture and pattern, and delights in its attention to detail with bespoke furnishings and finishing's throughout.
Set over the top two floors of this beautiful building, Skyfall Penthouse is only 50m from the blue St Christoph piste and good skiers can ski off piste to the door.
Enter the living room through one of two doorways leading off the dining room. This simply gorgeous room draws guests in with its large open-fire place and offers ample seating in a large L-shaped sofa or one of two elegant arm chairs. The daylight pours into this room through the many windows, affording spectacular mountain views, but curtains drawn at night transform it into a sumptuous and cosy room in which to enjoy a glass of champagne and relive the day’s adventures.
A cinema with large screen and Apple TV completes the lower floor.
The penthouse’s four bedrooms are thoughtfully located at each corner of this floor each affording views that mean no guest is disadvantaged.
- 273 sqm
- Close proximity to slopes
- Shared indoor pool, gym and spa complex
- Private sauna
- Wood Fireplace
- Boot room
- Cinema room
- South-facing balcony
- Apple TV
- 1 x Master king bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x King bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double bunk bedroom with en-suite shower room (sleeps 4)
- 1 x small staff bedroom with en-suite shower room (access through the boot room)
- Experienced Chef
- 2 Chalet hosts
- Driver service (8am-1am)
- Distance to lifts: 3 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute walk (St Christophe)
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 15m / 100km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 30m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on 6 nights
- Champagne and canapés (6 nights)
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Private ski instructor on 2 days (Mon & Tue)
- Shared driving service 8.30am to 1.00am
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- EUR 15,000 Security Deposit is required
- Staff day off: Breakfast will be laid out and cleared away. Afternoon tea will be laid out and cleared away the following morning
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.