St Christoph is such a beautiful part of the Arlberg. Guests get the best of both worlds with the vibrancy of St Anton in one direction and the exclusivity and charm of Lech in the other.
Luxury ski chalet Crux Penthouse is a beautiful property located in St Christoph, at the heart of the Arlberg ski area which incorporates St Anton and Lech. Just 150m from the lift station, Crux Penthouse sleeps up to 12 guests and benefits from a spacious and luxurious interior. High ceilings and huge windows allow for stunning scenery of the surrounding valleys - it really is an impressive apartment.
The open plan living area has plenty of space for all guests to relax in, focused around the large wood burning fireplace. There are doors to the balcony from which to enjoy the incredible views and the feeling of light and space is paramount here, with luxurious furnishings of a high quality. In addition to this main living space is a separate TV snug. Slightly separate from the main living space is the open plan kitchen and dining room with plenty of space for 12 guests to dine together and reflect on the days activities.
In total there are five bedrooms at Crux Penthouse. This includes two double or twins, two fixed doubles and a bunk room for up to four children. All of the bedrooms have en suite facilities of either a bath or shower. The property also benefits from it's own sauna and bucket shower, but for further spa and relaxation enjoyment, guests of the penthouse enjoy free access to the Arlberg Hospiz Hotel with an indoor swimming pool and full spa. The hotel is just a two minute walk away.
When this fantastic luxury ski chalet is taken on a fully catered basis, the driver service included will transport guests between St Christoph and St Anton only.
- 260 sqm
- Private Sauna
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Private Laundry Facilities
- TV room
- Indoor Parking
- Shared Access to Alberg Hospiz Hotel Spa
- Shared Ski Locker and Heated Boot Warmers
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin/Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin/Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Quad bunk room with en suite shower room (sleeps 4)
- Experienced Chef
- 2 Hosts/Hostesses
- Driver service (8am-1am)
- Distance to lifts: One minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 15m / 100km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 30m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on six nights
- Champagne and canapés (six nights)
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Private ski instructor on 2 days (Mon & Tue)
- Shared driving service 8.30am to 1.00am
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- €15,000 Security Deposit is required by credit card authorisation two weeks prior to your arrival in resort
- Staff day off: Breakfast will be laid out and cleared away. Afternoon tea will be laid out and cleared away the following morning
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.