Sweet Little Home
Sweet Little Home is a cosy and welcoming luxury chalet, deserving of the name and certainly one of the most unique properties in St Anton, we really love this chalet.
A tyrolean dream, Sweet Little Home is a unique luxury chalet in the heart of St. Anton. Often referred to as the resort’s most photographed property, SLH is joyously vibrant and incredibly stylish. It was built in 1911 and is the perfect combination of chalet and townhouse, blending architectural history with luxurious modernity.
Inside; there are seven suites sleeping up to 14 people, a lounge with an open fireplace, a second homely living area and an inviting dining room. The top floor features two master suites with standalone bath tubs, walk in showers and walk in wardrobes - bliss. In the garden guests will find an enticing hot tub and fashionable sauna room.
The chalet is only five minutes away from the lifts and slopes, and just a very short walk to the main high street in St. Anton starring the Restaurant Montana, famous for it’s fine cuisine.
- Central resort location
- Outdoor hot tub
- Treatment rooms
- Open fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- 2 x Master suite Super-King/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 5 x King/Twin size bedrooms with en suite shower room
- Resort Manager
- Chalet Manager
- Experienced chefs
- Driving service
- Distance to piste: Two-minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: One minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 15m / 100km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 30m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Pre-dinner canapés
- Dinner on five nights
- An open bar with champagne, spirits, beer, wine and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines with dinner
- Two staff days off per week
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily communal area clean
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- In resort driving service through designated hours
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage or beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.