Pinnacle Ridge 42
Great Location, ski on to the run and be at the lifts for either Whistler or Blackcomb mountain. The hot tub is wonderful, private and has great views too!
Nestled in the Upper Village of Whistler this beautiful home enjoys ski in, ski out access adjacent to the Blackcomb slope next to the beginner run and Magic Chair. One of the top Luxury Chalets in Whistler with convenience to the slopes which can't be beaten.
Pinnacle Ridge 42 is 2,800 sq ft of modern chalet living. The main floor is home to the spacious open plan kitchen and dining room with space enough for families or a large group of friends with the ample seating of 8 around the dining table and additional seating on the kitchen island for children. The living rooms has a fantastic wood burning fireplace and amazing views looking over the town of Whistler. The lower level of the chalet, offers a large foyer with a ski room leading out to a huge backyard, and hidden in the trees is a 8 person private hot tub.
The 5 bedrooms and four bathrooms are spread over 3 levels of the house which gives all members of the group their own sense of privacy. What really makes the chalet stand out is it's location. Directly in the middle of both Whistler and Blackcomb mountains which offers easy ski access to the base of either one. In addition there is a free shuttle that runs past the complex, so getting down to Whistler village is easy.
Overall, Pinnacle Ridge 42 is a great, spacious, luxury ski chalet with an unbeatable location in Whistler.
The location of the chalet was perfect. My son was able to ski out onto the beginners slope all the way down to ski school. While we can get the ski lift to the top of the mountain.
- Hot tub
- Boot dryer
- Ski-in, Ski Out
- Resort Shuttle
- Washer & Dryer
- Cable TV
- Wood burning fireplace
- Outdoor patio with seating
Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom, King bed with en-suite bathroom.
Bedroom 2: Two sets of twin bunk-beds
Bedroom 3: King Bedroom, beds can be split into two twin beds.
Bedroom 4: Queen Bedroom
Bedroom 5: Two Twin Beds
- Distance to piste: Ski In, Ski Out
- Distance to lifts: 50 Metres
- Distance to resort centre: 335 Metres
Distance To Airport
- Pemberton (CYPS): 35mins / 35km
- Squamish (YSE): 50mins / 55km
- Vancouver (YVR): 2h 30m / 140km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Shared shuttle service (8am – 8pm)
- Grocery delivery throughout the stay (groceries themselves are charged separately)
- Personally selected ski instructors and personal help getting signed in for ski school on first day
- Personal meet & greet, tour of village and ski rental service (no waiting in line, ski rental delivery & return)
- Daily visits from in resort guide to answer questions, suggest fun things to do and make any necessary changes to your itinerary
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
A security deposit may be requested
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.