Such a cosy chalet which gives you the true sense of being in the Canadian West. A perfect option for those wanting their own space and privacy in Whistler, whilst still conveniently situated close to the village and ski area.
Totem House is the best three bedroom private home in Whistler. Located on Blueberry hill, one of the closest residential neighbourhoods to Whistler Village, it offers incredible views of Whistler/Blackcomb and the village. Uniquely designed, this log home even has a full sized carved totem pole – giving you a truly authentic experience in BC (British Columbia).
Ideal for a family or small group, the four storey detached residence features a gourmet kitchen, dining area, living area with a vaulted ceiling, massive wood burning fireplace and floor to ceiling windows providing spectacular views.
The top floor of the home is dedicated to the master bedroom complete with a wood burning fireplace and spacious ensuite bathroom. The main floor has the kitchen, living room and dining room with a half bathroom. The lower floor has the second bedroom with ensuite bathroom, a media room and games room. On the ground floor you will find the third bedroom with its ensuite bathroom.
The house also has a billiard table, a gym and a private outdoor hot tub on the large balcony.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Billiard table
- Games room
- Wood fireplace
- Towels, bath & beauty products
- Television & DVD player
- Media Room
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Large balcony
- 1 x Master king bedroom with sitting area, wood burning fireplace, private patio, dressing room and en suite bathroom
- 1 x Guest master queen bedroom with sitting area and en suite bathroom
- 1 x Guest king/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Distance to piste: 5 minute drive
- Distance to lifts: 5 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Pemberton (CYPS): 35mins / 35km
- Squamish (YSE): 50mins / 55km
- Vancouver (YVR): 2h 30m / 140km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Chalet rental price, accommodation only. Changeover days are flexible, subject to availability.
7 night minimum applies on the following weeks: 16th December to 2nd January and 17th to 24th February. All other weeks have a 5 night minimum stay.
The booking price is fixed in CAD, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Assistance with ski rentals
- Assistance with lift tickets
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- End of stay cleaning
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- End of stay cleaning is at an additional charge
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.