Chalet Le Chateau
Walk out the boot room, pop your skis on, and off you go – it really is that simple. Great for large groups looking for a more flexible service.
Traditionally styled with wood panelled walls, a well sized stone fireplace and comfortably sofa's which offer up a warm and cosy atmosphere that is perfect for relaxing in after a good day on the mountain.
All of the en suite bedrooms have a balcony to enjoy those impressive mountain views, and there is a mix of double and twin beds to offer the most flexibility for both family's and groups of friends. The two bedrooms on the top floor have a shared bathroom, including the spacious master suite and a small single room.
The living and dining area is located on the first floor, with large floor to ceiling windows, offering plenty of natural light and a large television is perfect for a relaxing night in. For those of you who prefer to drive to Alpe d'Huez, the chalet has underground parking available.
- Ski in/out
- Indoor hot tub
- Open fire
- Private underground parking
- 2 x Twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and a private terrace
- 2 x Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and a balcony
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom and a balcony
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en suite shower room and a balcony
- 1 x Master suite bedroom with a balcony and a shared bathroom
- 1 x Single bedroom with shared bathroom
- Distance to piste: Ski in/out
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Grenoble (GNB): 1h 30m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 50m / 130km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 140km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome basket
- Pre arrival shop and cupboard/fridge stock with midweek restock if required
- Bed linen, towels and bathrobes
- Mid week towel and linen change
- Mid and end of stay cleaning
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Self-catered service available on request
- A security deposit will be required upon arrival
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.