Convenient location, extensive facilities and beautiful surroundings combine to make Chalet 360 a highly desirable luxury property for both summer and winter escapes. Seven bedrooms and seven bathrooms all designed with a contemporary finish comfortably sleep up to 13 adults. The master suite occupies the entire top floor of the chalet with mesmerising views from the balcony over the infamous Chamonix Valley landscape.
Chalet 360 offers an impressive area of garden space considering the central resort location. Garden features include an outdoor hot tub, gas fire pit and outdoor kitchen perfect for summer evening BBQs or memorable après ski moments. For those cold evenings, relax and unwind in the spacious living area or in the library area with indoor/outdoor fireplace before dining at the four metre long table next to the glass enclosed fully equipped kitchen.
A superb wellness centre awaits guests on the lower ground floor featuring an indoor pool with swimming machine, jacuzzi, sauna and changing room. For those keen on training, the chalet has a gym with the latest equipment from Technogym. Yoga mats are also on hand to help stretch those muscles before hitting the slopes.
Chalet 360 very much speaks for itself as a well appointed and attractive property with a superb location one minute walk from the ski slopes of Brevent.
- Close proximity to the slopes
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Steam Room
- Garden with Outdoor Kitchen
- Cinema Room
- Smart Home Technology
- 1 x Master Suite with en suite bathroom and private balcony
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 x Double/Twin bedroom with shared 'Jack and Jill' shower room and shared balcony
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with shared shower and shared balcony
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Single bedroom with en suite bathroom and additional pull out bed
- Chalet Manager
- Daily Housekeeping
- Distance to piste: 20m (Savoy)
- Distance to lifts: One minute walk (Brevent)
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance from the chalet manager
- Bed linen
- Daily Housekeeping (light clean of communal areas)
Additional services on request
- Car and driver
- Private chef
- Full time cleaner
- Spa treatments
- Airport Transfers
- Driving Services
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Ski Lessons
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit will be required
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.