We love Chalet Alta's unusual design and stunning setting which is like no other in Chamonix or in the whole of the Alps for that matter!
Chalet Alta is a striking and unusual luxury ski chalet in the Chamonix Valley, commanding stunning views of the impressive surrounding mountains. The property has a private location, within striking distance of both the Grand Montets and Flegere lift stations and is just a short drive to the centre of Chamonix, with it's thriving and vibrant feel, using the chalet's chauffeur service which is included throughout the stay.
Offered both catered and self catered, there are five beautiful en suite double bedrooms at the chalet, each with either a terrace or balcony, whilst the sixth bedroom is a bunk room for children. Chalet Alta's main focal point is the beautiful indoor/outdoor swimming pool, where guests can enjoy a swim whilst surveying the view from the floor to ceiling windows. In addition, further spa facilities at this luxury ski chalet include a sauna, steam room and gym.
With around 480sqm of living space, Chalet Alta comfortably sleeps up to ten adults and four children in total. The luxurious living room is the perfect space for the adults to relax in, or perhaps sample a drink from the bar whilst dipping a toe in the pool. The TV room provides an alternative space to kick back and enjoy a movie after a long day on the slopes. Chalet Alta is a fantastic luxury ski chalet available in both the summer and winter months, plus Chamonix is a great destination throughout the year, with many activities and events on offer.
- Indoor swimming pool
- Steam room
- Private gym
- TV room
- Terrace & balconies
- Garage parking
- Resort driving service
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms & terrace access
- 3 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms & balcony access
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 4)
- Chalet manager
- Professional chef
- Distance to lifts: 3 minute drive (Grand Montets)
- Distance to resort centre: 8 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast & afternoon tea
- Champagne & canapés on 6 nights
- Children's supper
- Dinner on 6 nights
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Bath and beauty products
- Fresh flowers & luxury chocolates
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Private chauffeured 4x4 vehicle (10 hours per day)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- End of week clean
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit of €10,000 is required
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Also available on a self catered basis
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.