A beautiful blend of traditional architecture and modern interior. Chalet Kuma comes with all mod cons including an indoor swimming pool.
With a great location in Les Houches which is part of the Luxury Ski area of the Chamoinx valley, Chalet Kuma is situated directly on the Kanadahar Piste which offers true ski-in, ski-out in a private setting.
Chalet Kuma boasts 372 m2 of Luxury Ski Chalet. It has 5 bedrooms that can accommodate up to 12 guests. The ground floor is the location of a large garage and boot room from when you return from your time on the slopes. The level also features the beautifully designed spa area with Sauna, Hammam and small indoor swimming pool are located with stunning views over the Chamonix.
The first floor has three double/twin bedrooms and one bunk room with four beds. There is also a second living room which is a great place to sit and relax away from the main open plan living area. Accompanying this is a wonderful balcony, the perfect place to appreciate the views of the Chamonix Valley.
The second floor of Chalet Kuma is the living space of the chalet. An open plan kitchen and dining room lead into a luxurious living space, with lots of room for entertaining, dining and relaxing. The Third floor belongs to Chalet Kuma's master bedroom, which commands the best views in the chalet.
- Hammam/Steam Room
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- TV Lounge
- Master bedroom with King Bed and en-suite bathroom
- 2 x Double/Twin Bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x Double/Twin Bedrooms with adjecent bathroom
- Bunkroom with 4 bunk beds with adjecent bathroom
- Chalet Manager
- Distance to piste: Ski In, Ski Out
- Distance to resort centre: 12 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
This property is also available self-catered, call our team on +44 1993 899 420 for pricing.
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Pre-arrival menu consultation with your professional chef
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily breakfast with a selection of hot dishes & a delicious continental buffet served 7 days
- Afternoon tea, cakes and a selection of pastries served daily
- Arrival canapés and champagne
- Gourmet 4 course dinner, 6 nights
- Carefully selected wines with dinner
- Children’s early supper served on 6 evenings, if required
- Luxury chocolates
- Fresh flowers
- Stocked bar with a range of premium spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit is required
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Also available on a self catered basis
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.