This farmhouse built in 1833 has a great rustic atheistic with a modern twist. The Jacuzzi has some of the best views in the Chamonix Valley.
A beautiful & peaceful chalet with a stunning private location which is perfect for mountain lovers in winter or summer.
Chalet Norel is a stunning Luxury Ski Chalet in Chamonix and is a renovated farmhouse which was originally built in 1833. Lovingly restored with a modern yet traditional interior but the exterior boast the originals farmhouse charm. Chalet Norel is a true Ski In, Ski Out chalet in the luxury ski resort of Chamonix, and is situated directly on the famous Kandahar World Cup slope 'La Verte' and just above the equally as famous 'Saut de la Route'.
A spacious chalet, Norel offers 350m2 spread over two floors. The first floor greets you with a ski room with boot warmers which naturally leads into the chalets wonderful spa area and gives you an impressive ski to soak time of a few minutes. The rest of the ground floor is home to four of the five bedrooms. Three double or Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and a bunk room with four adult size bunk beds.
The First floor houses the the fifth and final en-suite bedroom and also the magnificent open plan living space, which offers the TV lounge the main lounge, dining room and kitchen areas. The stunning views of the Chamonix valley flood the entire floor and make Chalet Norel one of the finest ski in luxury chalets in the Chamonix valley.
Great Chalet, Ski in, ski out was great. Beautiful views from the lounge and dining room.
- Ski-in/Ski-out location
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Hammam/Steam room
4 double/twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
Bunk Room with four adult sized bunk beds.
- Chalet Manager
- Distance to piste: Ski In, Ski Out
- Distance to resort centre: 12 Minute Drive
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR , other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Pre-arrival menu consultation with your professional chef
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily breakfast with a selection of hot dishes and continental buffet served 7 days
- Afternoon tea, cakes and a selection of pastries served daily.
- Arrival canapés and champagne
- Gourmet 4 course dinner, 6 nights
- Carefully selected wines with dinner
- Children’s early supper served on 6 evenings, if required
- Luxury chocolates
- Fresh flowers
- Stocked bar with a range of premium spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- End of week clean
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit of €10,000 is required
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Also available on a self catered basis
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.