A great option for a large family or smaller corporate group. This is a great option considering its location and short drive from Geneva.
Chalet Quartz is formed by utilising the two luxury chalets of Granit and Cristal, sleeping up to 23 guests in 9 bedrooms. Ideal for friends, families, and corporate clients, these interconnecting chalets offer a combined dining area, large enough for everyone to dine together. The property's design combines alpine charm and spacious comfort and the interior palette is made up of raw and natural materials intertwined with wooden frames and glacial colours providing a relaxing and peaceful atmosphere.
Flexibility is the ethos here as the chalet can be offered on a self-catered or catered basis with a range of optional extras to suit your requirements.
- 2 x Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Massage room
- Wood Fireplace
- Undercover parking
- Ski room with boot warmer
- Shared sauna
- Shared fitness suite
- Shared cinema room
- Shared conference facilities
- Shared children's playroom
- 9 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Double bedroom with en suite bathoom
- Mezzanine with 3 single beds
- Chalet Concierge
- Distance to piste: 5 minute walk (Grand Montets - Argentière)
- Distance to lifts: 5 minute walk (Grand Montets - Argentière)
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute walk (Argentière)
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Champagne and canapés reception
- Dinner on 5 nights
- Drinks available throughout the stay
- Carefully selected house wines
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Outdoor swimming pool is for summer bookings only
- Private resort driver is available at an additional charge
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Also available on a self-catered basis
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Les Rives d'Argentiere
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.