We love Chamonix and its variety of skiing. Chalet Granit offers the perfect base for a fun filled, ski packed week of luxury.
Chalet Granit is one of four chalets that make up the grand chalet complex of Les Rives d'Argentiere. The property's design combines alpine charm and spacious comfort and the interior palette is made up of raw and natural materials intertwined with wooden frames and glacial colours providing a relaxing and peaceful atmosphere.
Chalet Granit has its own private hot tub and in the summer guests have shared access to the complex's outdoor swimming pool. Other shared facilities include a wellness area and cinema and conference room that can be converted to a private bar and disco when booking the whole estate.
Flexibility is the ethos here as the chalet can be offered on a self-catered or catered basis with a range of optional extras to suit your requirements. Whether you are a small family group in Chalet Granit or a large group of friends or colleagues occupying Les Rives d'Argentiere, the welcoming and warm service on offer here will surpass all expectations.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Treatment room
- Wood fireplace
- Undercover parking
- Ski room with boot warmer
- Shared sauna and fitness suite
- Shared cinema room
- Shared conference facilities
- Shared children's playroom
- 1 x Master bedroom, double or twin, with his and her sinks, roll top bath, WC
- 1 x Twin/double bedroom, monsoon shower, opening onto large terrace, direct access to hot tub
- 1 x Twin/double bedroom, bath, opening onto large terrace, direct access to hot tub
- 1 x Twin/double bedroom, monsoon shower, WC, sink
- 1 x Extra twin/double bedroom, shower, WC, sink (in basement)
- 1 x Extra bedroom available with 2 x single bedrooms (no bathroom)
- Concierge service
- Distance to lifts: 500m or 5 minute walk (Grand Montets - Argentière)
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute walk (Argentière)
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Champagne and canapés reception
- Dinner on 5 nights
- Drinks available throughout the stay
- Carefully selected house wines
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Outdoor swimming pool is for summer bookings only
- Private resort driver is available at an additional charge
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Also available on a self-catered basis
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.