We love Cristal′s contemporary feel and its close proximity to the Grands Montets.
Chalet Cristal is one of four chalets that make up the grand chalet complex of Les Rives d'Argentiere. The chalet epitomises minimal and contemporary decor well with clean lines and crisp furnishings offering a no fuss and relaxing atmosphere to guests. The bedrooms feel, light and airy, keeping the mind peaceful, calming and purified while splashes of colour, add depth to the monochrome palette.
Chalet Cristal has its own private hot tub and in the summer guests have shared access to the complex's outdoor swimming pool. Other shared facilities include a wellness area and cinema and conference room that can be converted to a private bar and disco when booking the whole estate.
Flexibility is the ethos here as the chalet can be offered on a self-catered or catered basis with a range of optional extras to suit your requirements. Whether you are a small group of friends in Chalet Cristal or a large group of families or colleagues occupying Les Rives d'Argentiere, the welcoming and warm service on offer here will surpass all expectations.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Wood fireplace
- Undercover parking
- Ski room with boot warmer
- Shared sauna and fitness suite
- Shared cinema room
- Shared conference facilities
- Shared children's playroom
- 1 x Master double/twin bedroom with open plan bathroom
- 1 x Master double/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Family double room with single bed on a mezzanine and en-suite bathroom
- 1 x Family double room with twin beds on a mezzanine and en-suite shower room
- 1 x Snug/enclosed bed for children with sink, WC
- Concierge service
- Distance to lifts: 500m or 5 minute walk (Grand Montets - Argentière)
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute walk (Argentière)
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Champagne and canapés reception
- Dinner on 5 nights
- Drinks available throughout the stay
- Carefully selected house wines
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Outdoor swimming pool is for summer bookings only
- Private resort driver is available at an additional charge
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Also available on a self-catered basis
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.