Les Rives d'Argentiere
With its large dining room, bar area for evening meetings and cinema room to relax in Les Rives D′Argentiere offers everything one will need for a ski trip, well apart from a Champagne Reception and fantastic food but it offers that as well! This is the ultimate place to stay for busy corporate travellers or large families.
Have the whole complex to yourself, perfect for corporate and large groups. Sleep in absolute comfort and experience the wealth of luxury facilities available.
Spread over 1,250 square meters choose from renting two, three or all four chalets.
At Les Rives d′Argentière, we have lots of experience in making your event special and memorable. Dedicated event manager and seasoned concierge team, will guide and assist on every aspect of your event. From 24hr driving service to lift passes we have worked with some of the biggest companies in the world, from Accountancy to Utilities companies, please contact us for more details
We had such a fantastic time in Chamonix. The service was fantastic and the ease of booking for such a large group was great and being able to eat together was such a great bonus.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Massage room
- Conference facilities
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Children's playroom
- Private gym
- Wood Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- DVD player
- Cinema room
- Flat-screen satelite TV in every bedroom
- Flat Screen TV
- Digital Satellite/Freeview
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Nespresso© coffee
- Indoor parking
- 8 x Double/twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- 5 x Double/twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 1 x Double/twin with separate bathroom
- 2 x Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 1 x Double bedroom with separate bathroom
- 1 x Snug room with double bed on a mezzanine and separate bathroom
- 1 x Family double room with single bed on a mezzanine and en-suite bathroom
- 1 x Family double room with twin beds on a mezzinine and en-suite shower room
- Chalet Concierge
- Distance to lifts: 5 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 3 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Champagne and canapés reception
- Dinner on six nights
- Open bar
- Carefully selected house wines
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Private resort driver is available at an additional charge EUR 1,050.00 per vehicle
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.