Les Rives d'Argentiere
With its large dining room, bar area for evening meetings and cinema room to relax in Les Rives D′Argentiere offers everything one will need for a ski trip, this is the ultimate place to stay for busy corporate travellers or large family reunions.
Les Rives d'Argentiere is made up of four chalets that can be booked separately or together, interconnecting by an underground garage. It is the option corporate groups are constantly searching for where all their guests can relax and stay in comfort and luxury without compromise. Spread over 1,250 square meters choose from renting two, three or all four chalets together, offering a great deal of space and an impressive array of facilities.
Each chalet has its own unique and individual character with private outdoor hot tub but with shared access to a fitness suite, conference suite and games suite. The conference facilities are perfect for team building events and can also double up as a private disco area in the evenings. The games suite has a billiards table, a projector screen TV for sports games, movies and a dedicated bar area. The large secure underground parking means you can arrive and depart in privacy, safe and dry no matter what the weather. For the summer months guests have access to a shared outdoor swimming pool centrally located between Chalet Terre and Chalet Cristal.
Across the four chalets 20 standard double or twin bedrooms with additional mezzanine spaces and basement rooms can accommodate up to 50 guests (including children). Flexibility is the ethos here as the complex can be offered on a self-catered basis for those wishing to enjoy the local cuisine or on a catered basis with a range of optional extras to suit your requirements. The team can accommodate all guests at once in one large dining room.
- 4 x Outdoor hot tubs
- Outdoor swimming pool (summer)
- Wellness area with sauna, hammam and fitness suite
- Treatment rooms
- Cinema room
- Conference facilities
- Bar area
- Children's playrooms
- 4 x Ski rooms with boot warmers
- Gardens and terraces
- Indoor garage parking
- Concierge service
- Distance to lifts: 500m or 5 minute walk (Grand Montets - Argentière)
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute walk (Argentière)
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Champagne and canapés reception
- Dinner on 5 nights
- Drinks available throughout the stay
- Carefully selected house wines
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Outdoor swimming pool is for summer bookings only
- Private resort driver is available at an additional charge
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Also available on a self-catered basis
Price available on request.
Please contact us for prices and availability. Services may differ from those indicated here for Winter booking.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.