We love Chamonix and its variety of skiing. Chalet Granit offers the perfect base for a fun filled, ski packed week of luxury.
Chalet Granit, nearest the river, on the banks of the Arve, allows guests to have a great stay, flooded with light of the Grands Montets and the Argentière Glacier.
A clever use of materials and colours offers a relaxing and peaceful mix of granite matt and weathered wood. The two combine to transport you between the fabulous sculptures of Birch tree trunks from the forests to the rocks of the mountains.
The scenery is stunning and Argentiere is the perfect place for us. Thank you.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Shared Sauna
- Massage Room
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Shared Fitness Complex
- Wood Fireplace
- Undercover Parking
- Shared Cinema Room
- Shared Conference Room
- Communal Bar Area
- Shared Children's Play Room
- 1 x Master bedroom, double or twin, with his and her sinks, roll top bath, WC.
- 1 x Twin/Double bedroom, monsoon shower, WC, sink
- 1 x Twin/Double bedroom, bath, opening onto large terrace, direct access to hot tub
- 1 x Twin/Double bedroom, monsoon shower, opening onto large terrace, direct access to hot tub
- Chalet Concierge
- Distance to lifts: 5 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon Tea
- Champagne and canapés reception
- Dinner on six nights
- Open bar
- Carefully selected house wines
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Private resort driver is available at an additional charge EUR 1,050.00 per vehicle
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.