We love the comfortable decor, fantastic setting and close proximity to the lifts in Chalet Ardoise. Such a great value place to stay in the winter!
Chalet Ardoise. The ambiance is based around a Savoyard Refuge (Mountain Lodge). The chalet has subtle features and exquisite finishing touches to harmonize oneself with being at one with the mountain. From branches that are lights, to genuine under floor heated slate tiles, Chalet Ardoise is an authentic luxury mountain lodge. Chalet Ardoise is spacious, flooded with light and boasts exceptional views of Mont Blanc.
We had such a lovely family holiday, the staff made it so relaxing and the skiing was fantastic.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Shared Sauna
- Massage Room
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Shared Fitness Complex
- Wood Fireplace
- Undercover Parking
- Shared Cinema Room
- Shared Conference Room
- Communal Bar Area
- Shared Children's Play Room
- 1 x Master suite, double or twin, his and her sinks, monsoon shower, WC
- 1 x Double/twin bedroom, WC, sink, direct access to hot tub
- 1 x Double bedroom, monsoon shower, WC, sink, direct access to hot tub
- 1 x Double/twin bedroom, bath, WC, sink, direct access to hot tub
- 1 x Double bedroom, bath, WC, sink
- Chalet Concierge
- Distance to lifts: 5 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Champagne and canapés reception
- Dinner on six nights
- Open bar
- Carefully selected house wines
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Private resort driver is available at an additional charge EUR 1,050.00
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.