With its close proximity to the lifts in the pretty village of Argentiere, African design decor and flexible service we think that Chalet Terre offers something truly refreshing in the chalet world to set its self apart from the rest.It really is a wonderful place to relax and unwind after a long day on the slopes.
Chalet Terre is one of four chalets that make up the grand chalet complex of Les Rives d'Argentiere. Translated as 'Chalet Earth' the decoration is full of African influence. Warm and cosy colours blended softly with authentic African furnishings provide guests with a unique setting in the mountains which will really help to transport minds to calm and relaxation.
Chalet Terre has its own private hot tub and in the summer guests have shared access to the complex's outdoor swimming pool. Other shared facilities include a wellness area and cinema and conference room that can be converted to a private bar and disco when booking the whole estate.
Flexibility is the ethos here as the chalet can be offered on a self-catered or catered basis with a range of optional extras to suit your requirements. Whether you are a single family group in Chalet Terre or a large group of friends or colleagues occupying Les Rives d'Argentiere, the welcoming and warm service on offer here will surpass all expectations.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Treatment room
- Wood fireplace
- Undercover parking
- Ski room with boot warmer
- Shared sauna and fitness suite
- Shared cinema room
- Shared conference facilities
- Shared children's playroom
- 1 x Master double/twin bedroom with monsoon shower, WC, opens to terrace and hot tub
- 1 x Double/twin bedroom with monsoon shower, WC, sink, balcony
- 2 x Double/twin bedroom with shower, WC, sink
- 1 x Double/twin bedroom with bath, WC, sink
- 1 x Double bedroom with 2 x single beds with shower, WC, sink (sleeps 4/basement/no window)
- 1 x Double/twin bedroom with shower, WC, sink (basement/no window)
- Concierge service
- Distance to lifts: 500m or 5 minute walk (Grand Montets - Argentière)
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute walk (Argentière)
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Champagne and canapés reception
- Dinner on 5 nights
- Drinks available throughout the stay
- Carefully selected house wines
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Outdoor swimming pool is for summer bookings only
- Private resort driver is available at an additional charge
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Also available on a self-catered basis
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.