Every modern convenience is included in this contemporary yet homely property. Hot tub views to die for.
Chalet Cree is a luxury ski chalet in Chamonix with a neat contemporary finish and all the ingredients for your perfect chalet holiday. The 360 degree views of the Chamonix Valley and Mont Blanc range, enjoyed from the terrace or the Jacuzzi, makes for the ideal alpine break.
The chalet comfortably sleeps 11 people, with 4 double/twin rooms with ensuites, a further double/twin room and a single bedroom ideal for children. There is plenty to keep everyone entertained, with satellite TV, an integrated sound system and a games room. The chalet also features a sauna, Jacuzzi, and a gym for the virtuous holiday maker. The in chalet bar is just an added bonus.
Chalet Cree is also a winner in terms of location within Chamonix, being just 7 minutes from the lifts and town centre.
The property is very lovely, beautiful details and cozy atmosphere.
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Treatment Room
- Games Room with Pool Table
- Private Gym
- Wood Fireplace
- Private parking
- 2 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with separate bathroom
- 1 x Single bedroom with en suite shower
- Chalet Manager
- Distance to lifts: 7 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 7 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Assistance with ski rentals
- Assistance with lift tickets
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on six nights
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- One staff night off per week
- Champagne and canapés (first night)
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Bath and beauty products
- Daily housekeeping
- Fresh flowers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit of €2,000 is required
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A full driving service can be added on at an additional €2,500
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.