Le Hameau des Plans
A stunning trio of chalets providing luxury and flexible accommodation for larger groups.
Le Hameau des Plans is a small hamlet of three exclusive chalets nestled away at the edge of Chamonix town centre. The hamlet consists of Chalet Saphir, Chalet Azurite and Chalet Alaska to accommodate up to 43 guests.
The impressive location is desirable to keen skiers with the slopes being just a short 300 metre stroll away providing easy access to Le Brévent and La Flégère ski area.
The chalets are modern yet has a refined blend of rustic materials to keep in line with their traditional alpine setting. All three properties benefit from outstanding panoramic views from their south-facing terraces and hot tubs where guests can soak up the the mountain atmosphere from the comfort of their chalets.
The main living rooms of each chalet are spacious with open plan layouts, vaulted ceilings and large seating and dining areas.
Le Hameau des Plans is ideal for large families looking for a variety of luxurious accommodation options. There are 16 bedrooms across the three chalets: a mixture of double rooms, bunk rooms and quadruple or triple bedrooms, perfect for children. Each chalet can also be booked individually for smaller groups.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Outdoor hot tubs
- Ski rooms with boot warmers
- South-facing terraces
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms
- Elevator in each chalet
- Sauna (Chalet Saphir)
11 x Double bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
2 x Quadruple bunk room (sleeps 4) with en suite bathroom
2 x Mezzanines with 4 single beds and en suite shower room
1 x Mezzanine with 3 single beds and en suite shower room
- Distance to lifts: 3 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Bath and beauty products
- All bed linen, towels and bath robes
- Mid-stay housekeeping and end of stay clean
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Ski lessons
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit will be required
- Pre-arrival shopping and food delivery available at additional cost
- TV room in Chalet Alaska can be converted in to an additional bedroom if extra beds are required
- Mezzanine in Chalet Azurite can be converted into a "cosy" double for a couple when required
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.