Apartment Penthouse B
Truly elegant apartment in a prime location with direct access onto the Bellcote piste!
Apartment Penthouse B is a luxurious alpine, ski-in / ski-out mountain retreat in Courchevel 1850. This elegant and spacious apartment has three generous sized bedrooms accommodating six guests. Two of the rooms are fixed doubles, but the third room can be used as a twin or double bedroom. All the bedrooms have floor to ceiling windows giving guests plenty of opportunity to enjoy the alpine views.
Apartment Penthouse B has been beautifully designed with soft, natural tones and calming, neutral coloured soft furnishings, creating a chic and welcoming environment after a day on the slopes. There is a stunning open plan living, dining and kitchen area with wooden beams adding to the character of the property and a cosy fireplace for enjoying an après drink around. Stylish and ambient lighting throughout the room adds to the elegant surroundings.
For the ultimate relaxation Apartment Penthouse B has its very own spa. Guests can enjoy a soak in the Jacuzzi with a glass of bubbles, or soothe any tired limbs in the sauna or Hammam.
With such a prime location in this sought after resort, Apartment Penthouse B certainly won't disappoint. Call our team today to book your luxury ski holiday.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Ski-in / ski-out location
- 150 sqm living space
- 60 sqm spa area including Jacuzzi, Hammam and sauna
- Open fireplace
- Wine fridge
- Ski locker with boot warmers
- Parking for 2 cars
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom with bath and shower
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower
- 1 x Double /twin bedroom with en suite wash room and WC across the hall
- Distance to piste: Ski in/ski out
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Welcome pack with bottle of Perrier-Jouët Champagne
- In resort concierge service
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily cleaning (90 minutes per day)
- End of stay cleaning
- Midweek towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- In-resort local tax, charged per day per person
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Price based on full occupancy
- Daily breakfast boulangerie basket delivery can be arranged at additional cost
- Pre arrival shop can be arranged at additional cost
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.