Stroll into Val d'Isere for fine dining and vibrant bars.
Chalet Kilimandjaro is a stylish four bedroom ski chalet in the sought after resort of Val d'Isere. For the advanced skiers among us, guests will be thrilled to know the piste is right next to the chalet, but for those looking for a gentler slope a driving service is available taking clients to the nearby piste, just a short drive away.
This luxury ski chalet is spread across two floors, with a glorious open plan kitchen and living area on the ground floor. Chalet Kilimandjaro oozes character with elegant wood panelling throughout and contemporary furniture. Natural and soft tones are used in the chalet's décor creating a calm and cosy atmosphere.
The majority of the bedrooms are situated on the lower ground floor. Here you will find two twin bedrooms with en suite facilities and a bunk room, ideally suited to the children in your group. This bedroom has en suite facilities as well. The fourth and final bedroom is on ground level and has access to a beautiful balcony offering alpine views. In keeping with the other bedrooms, this twin bedroom has been thoughtfully designed with a chic alpine style and has an en suite bathroom.
Chalet Kilimandjaro has a handy ski room, so guests will benefit from sliding their feet into some nice toasty boots each morning. One of the other highlights of this wonderful ski retreat is its close proximity to the vibrant village of Val d'Isere. Bars, restaurants and shops are just a short 10 minute stroll away - so you can be enjoying mountain life in no time.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Ski room with boot warmers
- 3 x Twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 1 x Cabin room with bunk bed and en suite bathroom
- In resort concierge
- Shuttle driver service (between 8.30am - 10.30am and 4pm - 6pm)
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- 7 nights' accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Pre arrival shop and cupboard/fridge stock
- Supplies for breakfast and afternoon snacks on 7 days
- Pre-dinner nibbles and pre-prepared 3 course meal on 6 nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- Champagne for the first evening
- A small selection of beers, bottle of Crème de Cassis and bottle of Port
- Bed linen, towels and bathrobes
- Mid week towel change
- Mid and end of stay cleaning
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Self-catered service available on request
- A security deposit will be required upon arrival
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.