A seriously cool property, perfect for a top notch holiday in style.
Chalet Jupiter is a luxurious chalet which forms part of the exclusive Petit Alaska estate in Val d′Isère. The chalet can sleep up to eight but ideally is most comfortable for a party of six. Accommodation is split over three levels, with the master bedroom nestled in the eaves and the three further bedrooms on the ground floor. Each bedroom has its own en suite bathroom and there′s the added bonus of a hot tub and hammam to ease away the aches and pains after a hard day on the piste.
The living accommodation is on the first floor and consists of an open plan kitchen, dining and living area, complete with open fire place and two sets of French doors leading on to the large south facing balcony.
The interior design of this chalet really impresses - cleverly combining a mix of traditional chalet-style materials with some more unique, contemporary touches. The furnishings are modern in style and complement the natural wood and stone beautifully.
Chalet Jupiter has parking for two cars for guests who like to drive to the resort.
The chalet can be offered on a self catered basis but is priced here to include a "contactless catered" service which includes food and drink for the week and a shuttle driver to take you to and from the slopes in the mornings and afternoons. During off peak weeks, there is the option to add on a Chef and/or Chalet Host for a truly tailor made experience.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Steam room / hammam
- Open fireplace
- Garage parking
- Shuttle driving service
- 1 x Master double bedroom with open plan bath
- 3 x Double bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
- In-resort concierge
- Shuttle driving service (between 8.30am - 10.30am and 4pm - 6pm)
- Distance to lifts: 8-10 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- 7 nights' accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Pre arrival shop and cupboard/fridge stock
- Supplies for breakfast and afternoon snacks on 7 days
- Pre-dinner nibbles and pre-prepared 3 course meal on 6 nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- Champagne for the first evening
- A small selection of beers, bottle of Crème de Cassis and bottle of Port
- Shuttle Driver service (between 8.30am - 10.30am and 4pm - 6pm)
- Bed linen, towels and bathrobes
- Mid week towel change
- Mid and end of stay cleaning
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Flights and transfers
- Tourist tax
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Self-catered service available on request
- A security deposit will be required upon arrival
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Val d'Isère, France
Courchevel 1850, France
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.