Being only a stone’s throw from the Bellecote piste is just another advantage of this great apartment.
Darkoum Lama is well positioned just across the road from the Bellecote piste, taking guests by piste straight to the centre of Courchevel 1850 and offers comfortable accommodation for 6-7 guests in four bedrooms , with a bright and airy feel arranged over one floor. There is a spacious open plan living and dining area complete with log fireplace and dramatic panoramic alpine views from the wrap around windows and balcony.
There is one double en suite bedroom, as well as two twin/double bedrooms that share a family bathroom. The fourth bedroom is a small single room with hand basin.
Darkoum Lama is best suited for six guests but can accommodate seven. The apartment is offered on a self catered basis with the option to upgrade to a "contactless catered" service and even to add on a Driver, Chef and/or Chalet Host for a truly tailor made experience
- Virtually Ski in, Ski out
- Open fireplace
- Ski room with boot warmers
- 1 x Double with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Twin/Double with shared family bathroom
- 1 x Single room
- Distance to piste: One minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 15 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Self catered apartment
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Pre arrival shop and cupboard/fridge stock
- Supplies for breakfast and afternoon snacks on 7 days
- Pre-dinner nibbles and pre-prepared 3 course meal on 6 nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- Champagne for the first evening
- A small selection of beers, bottle of Crème de Cassis and bottle of Port
- Bed linen, towels and bathrobes
- Mid week towel and linen change
- Mid and end of stay cleaning
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Pets are not allowed
- Service upgrades to 'contactless catered' service available
- Additional staff possible on off peek weeks
- A security deposit will be required upon arrival.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.