A rustic farmhouse feel to Arosa but with every comfort too. The chalet commands an impressive position in Le Cret and is a lovely family Chalet.
Chalet Arosa is nestled on the edge of the mountain in the pretty and sun-drenched hamlet of Le Crêt, one of the oldest and most beautiful mountain areas overlooking Val d’Isere. Sleeping 10 people in five double en-suite bedrooms, the chalet is spread over four floors and provides 200m2 of living space.
The chalet has fantastic views of the valley and a generous living and dining area and is a true picture-postcard chalet with weathered oak floors, massive timber ceilings and marble clad bathrooms. An exceptional private spa room has been created, with views to help sooth away those aches and where you can enjoy true relaxation after a hard day on the mountain.
The chalet can be offered on a self catered basis but is priced here to include a "contactless catered" service which includes food and drink for the week and a shuttle driver to take you to and from the slopes in the mornings and afternoons. During off peak weeks, there is the option to add on a Chef and/or Chalet Host for a truly tailor made experience.
- Outdoor hot tub
- TV snug
- Open fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- South-west facing terrace
- Shuttle service
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room and balcony
- 4 x Twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and 2 with balconies
- In-resort concierge
- Shuttle Driver service (between 8.30am - 10.30am and 4pm - 6pm)
- Distance to piste: 1 km
- Distance to resort centre: 800m
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- 7 nights' accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome basket
- Pre arrival shop and cupboard/fridge stock with midweek restock if required
- Bed linen, towels and bathrobes
- Mid week towel and linen change
- Mid and end of stay cleaning
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Self-catered service available on request
- A security deposit will be required upon arrival
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.