Hidden in the trees above Val d'Isere, Chalet Inuit is the perfect chalet for those seeking the quiet beauty of the mountains
Tucked away on the mountain side and surrounded by trees Chalet Inuit is the perfect luxury hideaway for those seeking a discreet location within a larger ski resort. This luxury chalet offers views down over the village of Val d'isere and sits between the main village and La Daille, giving you easy access to the slopes of the Espace Killy from multiple lift stations.
Built into the side of the mountain and set over four floors, the chalet offers ample space for a large group of up to 12 guests (including 2 children in bunk beds) and offers excellent facilities including indoor hot tub and sauna. The open plan living dining area provides a cozy space to relax with a large curved seating area and open fire, a great spot to snuggle up after a long day on the slopes.
The chalet can be offered on a self catered basis but is priced here to include a "contactless catered" service which includes food and drink for the week and a shuttle driver to take you to and from the slopes in the mornings and afternoons. During off peak weeks, there is the option to add on a chef and/or chalet host for a truly tailor made experience.
- 220 sqm
- Indoor hot tub
- Private ski locker
- Wood burning fireplace
- Apple TV
- 2 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room with shared separate WC
- 2 x Twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 1 x Twin family suite with en suite shower room and children's bunk bed
- In Resort Concierge
- Shuttle Driver service (between 8.30am - 10.30am and 4pm - 6pm)
- Distance to lifts: 5 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- 7 nights' accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Pre arrival shop and cupboard/fridge stock
- Supplies for breakfast and afternoon snacks on 7 days
- Pre-dinner nibbles and pre-prepared 3 course meal on 6 nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- Champagne for the first evening
- A small selection of beers, bottle of Crème de Cassis and bottle of Port
- Bed linen, towels and bathrobes
- Mid week towel and linen change
- Mid and end of stay cleaning
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Self-catered service available on request
- A security deposit will be required upon arrival
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.