Grand Pré 2
Grand Pré 2 is part of a stunning residence in the Legettaz area of Val d'Isere with ski-in/ski-out access to the Solaise side of the resort via the red piste M. This beautifully modern apartment offers all the luxury comfort and facilities you need to fully enjoy your stay and provides a fantastic base from which to explore the Espace Killy ski area, including the resorts of Val d'Isere and Tignes.
Contemporary design mixed with classic alpine style has created a relaxing home from home atmosphere. The open plan living and dining area take up the majority of the top floor of the apartment offering a cosy space in which to dine and relax in. A wood burning fire place provides a warming focal point surrounded by a large seating area making sure there is plenty of space for everyone. The kitchen has a raised breakfast bar, perfect for a quick pre-ski breakfast or children's dinner, leaving the comfort of the large dinning table for the adults to enjoy later in the evening.
The four en suite bedrooms are located on the lower floor away from the social area, providing ample space for up to ten guests. Each room has been named after a local animal with a modern wrought-iron sculpture featuring each animal above the bed, giving a unique feel to every room.
Grand Pré 2 has the added benefit of shared access to the complex's spa area including heated swimming pool with endless current and submerged jet spa along with a sauna, perfect to rest ski-weary muscles.
- 130 sqm
- Shared Access to Swimming Pool
- Shared Access to Sauna
- Indoor Parking with Electric Charging Points
- Private Ski Locker
- Private Laundry Facilities
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom and separate shower, private WC and desk
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite shower and separate shared WC
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite shower
- 1 x Quad bunk room with en suite shower and separate shared WC
- Daily Housekeeping
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/Ski-out
- Distance to lifts: Distance to lifts: 10. min walk or 5 min. ski
- Distance to resort centre: Distance to resort centre: 5 min. drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Pre-arrival shopping service (additional cost)
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit of EUR 4,000 is required for this property
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.