Val d'Isere is a firm favourite here at Oxford Ski with some of the best skiing in the world. With a piste right on your doorstep, Cala 201 gives you immediate access to this superb ski area.
Cala 201 is a beautifully appointed four-bedroom apartment, perfectly located to explore the vast and world renowned Espace Killy ski area. Situated opposite and offering incredible views of the famous La Face piste, Cala 201 is part of a luxury Le Leggetaz development. Residents and guests can ski in and out within just a few metres, via a red piste, connecting to Solaise lift station.
The apartment is over two floors and upon entering the property you are immediately welcomed into the spacious open plan living and dining area. A warm and cosy environment is provided by soft textures, comfortable contemporary furniture surrounded by alpine timber walls and a well placed hanging central fireplace.
On the floor below we have the sleeping quarters where you will find four enticing bedrooms all with their own individual style. These include a master bedroom with terrace access shared with two double en suite bedrooms. There is also a delightful quad bunk room with its own TV snug area. A utility room on this floor provides private laundry facilities.
- 174 sqm
- TV Snug Area
- Indoor Parking with Electric Charging Points
- Private Laundry Facilities
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and shared balcony access
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom and shared balcony access
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room (shared WC)
- 1 x Bunk room with two bunk beds (sleeps four)
- Chalet host
- Breakfast cook
- Experienced chef
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/Ski-out
- Distance to lifts: 10 minute walk or 5 minute ski
- Distance to resort centre: 4 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast
- Afternoon tea on 6 days
- Pre-dinner canapés and Champagne on 6 days
- 4 course dinner on 6 nights
- Children's supper on 6 nights
- Complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid-week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of wireless internet (Wifi)
- Shared in-resort driving service from 8:30am - 1.00am
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit of EUR 4,000 is required for this property
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.