The space to socialise in Chalet Aurore is hard to beat, with extensive wellbeing areas, characterful lounges and it's own private nightclub.
Chalet Aurore is an elegant, grand, luxury ski chalet nestled in the Cospillot area in Courchevel 1850. You're spoilt for choice to know where to start in describing this epic chalet, as your every need is catered for, over seven floors of luxury ski chalet.
In the lower levels of Chalet Aurore is an extensive array of leisure facilities including an indoor swimming pool, wellness area, Jacuzzi, sauna, Hammam and a nightclub with a private bar. The area has been cleverly designed with a mirrored ceiling above the pool to extenuate the light. It has also been decorated with golden details to offer a chic and elegant finish. Not forgetting there is also a private cinema room, perfect for the children to unwind after a fun packed day on the slopes.
Chalet Aurore has seven guest bedrooms, accommodating 14 people. Five double bedrooms with en suite facilities and a further two double bedrooms - the master suite and the deluxe master suite on the top floor with it's own private terrace, hammam, dressing room and lounge.
Getting around the chalet couldn't be easier with two lifts (one for guests and other for staff use).
On level two is the heart of Chalet Aurore, a wonderful living space for guests to socialise and make those precious ski holiday memories. Whether you are sharing the delicious meal your private chef has prepared in the dining room or you are sat back in the lounge beside the roaring open fireplace looking at the breath taking mountain views.
If you have any non-skiers in your group, Chalet Aurore really does offer them plenty to keep them busy, that coupled with the boutique shopping in Courchevel 1850 on your doorstep, this luxury ski chalet really does offer it all.
- Private indoor swimming pool
- Wellness and fitness area
- Sauna and Hammam
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Bar and nightclub
- Guest lift and service lift
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom and private dressing room
- 3 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom and access to terrace
- 1 x Deluxe master bedroom with en suite bathroom, Hammam, lounge and private terrace
- Chalet Manager
- Daily Housekeeping
- Chauffeur service
- Distance to lifts: 220 metres
- Distance to resort centre: 150 metres
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Private chef will prepare delicious breakfasts and dinners
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Private chauffeur
- Food and drinks (billed separately)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.